Learn how to Create Blooper Transitions in Premiere Pro!
Bars & Tone
- Go to File -> New -> Bars & Tone and press OK.
- In your Project Bin, drag the Bars & Tone onto the timeline.
- Right-click the Bars & Tone clip and click Speed/Duration.
- Change the Duration to 00:00:00:04
- Drag the Bars & Tone in between your two blooper clips.
Dip to White
- In your Effects panel, search for the Dip to White effect.
- Drag the effect at the beginning of your clip and set the duration to 00:00:00:05
For a more visual demonstration, watch the video below: