Are you tackling your first video editing job, and you’re not sure where to start? Kes goes through the step-by-step process of what you should do and what to expect when starting your first video editing job.
- Questions to Ask the Client Before Starting the Project – 1:18
- Pricing Out the Job – 3:30
- Creating a Post-Production Schedule – 5:32
- Research / Video Prep – 6:21Creating a Storyboard – 7:06
- Gathering Assets / Sourcing Footage – 8:11
- Going Through Your Footage + Making Notes – 9:24
- Finding the Right Music Track – 10:05
- Crafting Your Narrative – 11:53
- Sending the Video to the Client – 17:37
- Invoicing the Client – 18:16
Watch the video below to learn more!